Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7: Requiem ( Delirium #3 )


Waiting on Wednesday is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

***

Requiem ( Delirium #3 ) by Lauren Oliver 
Genre: YA, Dystopian Future
Release Date: 5th March 2013




Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight. Of Pandemonium, ALA Booklist noted that “like all successful second volumes, this expands the world and ups the stakes, setting us up for the big finale.”

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancĂ©e of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.

I know crazy, right!!! I cannot believe it too! I can't even tell how excited I am ;)  Reading the synopsis just killed me guys, this book is actually going to be from Lena's & Hana's POV and just overall, as a HUGE Delirium fan. I CAN'T WAIT! Honestly though, I think the cover of Pandemonium was a bit more catchy, I guess, but I still like this one too :)

Also, Lauren Oliver posted two days ago a Requiem ARC Giveaway Contest on her blog. Yes, I'm not kidding, you can check for yourself. With only 3 copies in the world of Reqiuem, Lauren Oliver is going to give one away. I just thought I should tell you about it ;)  



So what books are you drooling over this week? Leave me a comment down below or a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out. I love hearing from you guys! :)

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I could never bear to read Pandemonium after the end of Delirium. I loved Delirium but I just know the rest of the series will break my heart!

My WOW this week is a last in a series too!

My WOW

Lisa Mandina said...

This is one I'm waiting on too!

Katja Weinert said...

Fabulous, I didn't realise the synopsis was out <3 Will have to pinch it for my next week's wow ;-)
Katja @ YA's the Word

Krystianna said...

Great pick! I really need to read Pandemonium. I absolutely adored Delirium. Maybe I'll just wait until this one comes out... then I can read them one after another. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Never did read this series but my older sis did! Kind of surprised me too! But oh well! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

Here's My WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Lace and Lavender Hints said...

I love the cover of this book! The warm colour scheme is really appealing.

-Sarah
http://laceandlavenderhints.blogspot.ca

ps.I'm your 100th follower :)

Multimemo said...

Jade,
Oh no you have to and you'll never believed what happened. You have to read it. Really have to ;) But thank you Jade <3
xoxo, Mariam

Lisa,
Oh! I can't wait <3
xoxo, Mariam

Dani,
You have to because it's A-MAZING, one of my absolute favorite series :) Thank you Dani <3
xoxo, Mariam

Katja,
I just found out to and I so excited ;)
xoxo, Mariam

Krystianna,
I loved it too and I agree, maybe you should wait to read both of them together ;) Thank you Krystianna for stopping by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Jessica,
It's fantastic and I enjoyed SO much ;) Thank you Jessica <3
xoxo, Mariam

Sarah,
I love it too! And YAY!! my 100th follower :) THANK YOU SARAH <3
xoxo, Mariam

Grace Fonseca said...

I still need to read the first book in this series. Nice pick.

Grace

Alisa Selene said...

I keep looking at this series on the shelf at B&N and thinking I should pick it up..I shall put it on my list!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin