Saturday, May 25, 2013

Choppy Random Talks: The Vampire Diaries

Warning: This is going to be all about season 4 of the Vampire Diaries and the news about a spin off called The Originals and a season 5 - if you want to read about that, you can skip to the third paragraph - but if you haven't already started watching season 4 then this post is kinda not for you, just so as to not give anything away and ruin it for you but then I won't be giving away anything about the season finale so don't worry ;)



 
   So if you guys don't already know, I am a Vampire Diaries addict. Always been. And now that season 4 has come to an end - thought I could ramble and gush about how it was amazing and the finale GOD! Seriously?! You guys HAVE to watch it, if you haven't already. I don't want to give anything away but I will have to only say that Elena.... she actually came around choosing one of the Salvatore brothers but I will leave the WHO? question for you to watch.( Hope you appreciate how hard it was for me to not go on screaming about the whole thing :P )

   Generally speaking though, the season was all PRETTY intense. And one thing that I went all 'AWWWWW! That's so cute!' about was the focus on Klaus and Caroline, no kidding, they would make my heart melt each and every time even though they didn't like embark on a relationship or anything or even went all mushy on each other but still, they were the cutest non-couple in this season - that would be excluding the last episode because it had other calculations - honestly, and don't kill me Tyler fans, I don't fancy Tyler and Caroline being together, they were boring and then he acted all weird and annoyingly during a specific time of the season, I don't hate Tyler himself, maybe a little but just I didn't like his relationship with Caroline but then again, if it weren't for him, things wouldn't have been the same with Caroline and Klaus, and not to forget the almost forbidden affection or whatever between Klaus and Caroline because Caroline always had Tyler in front of her eyes. But then, sad events took place though and I actually shed a tear during the episode where someone REALLY important to Elena died. Nonetheless, it was interesting to see the badass Elena and it was bad, like SERIOUSLY badass. In addition, this season was really action-packed and thrilling, during almost every episode, I would just be sitting at the edge of my seat so just to sum it up, I really enjoyed it. *enough rambling*

   SEASON 5! Yup! There is going to be another season if you haven't already known that - WOOT WOOT! - Here is a link to the official news ( HEREAND a show, a spin off, all about the Originals - Klaus, Rebecca & Elijah - called The Originals ( Link HERE and link to the cast HERE ) which I honestly don't know how I feel about it, like should I be excited or is it going to be wierd and not worth it, I don't know but I'll be watching it whenever it is out, just because Klaus is going to be in it though - Yeah well, he is my favourite villian in the show, alhough, he is sometimes really sweet to be called a villian. Wow, I never thought that I would live to see the day where there'd be a kind-hearted Klaus, he actually cared about someone :P

   So that was it! Sadly though, I came to realize that I won't be able to gush about it as freely as I thought I would but it's okay ;) I hope you enjoyed the season as much as I did and if you did watch it, don't forget to comment down below to share your thoughts! And if you haven't but you are making your way through to the finale then I promise you a good one ;)

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin