Friday, July 5, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #21


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by 
Alison Can Read and Parajunkee where they choose a featured blogger every week along with a question for everybody to answer! It's an awesome way to meet new book bloggers and share the follower love :)

***

Q: Today's is the US' Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.

Uhhhh, well I do read a lot of dysotpias and those are the only type of book that I can relate this question to, I don't remember coming across a book with war in it so I guess an obvious choice and one of my favorite series ever will have to be The Hunger Games Trilogy ;)

***


So that was my answer guys! What about you? Leave me a comment telling me or a link to your own post I'll be sure to check out :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin' 
Follow on Bloglovin


Follow my Twitter account @Multimemo33 
for recent updates and we can always talk on there too!

Recent Reviews:

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

5 Comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Popular pick today! Not really my kind of read though. This was a tough question though! Luckily thought of one and surprisingly I haven't seen it too much today!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Donna said...

So many people picked The Hunger Games! I picked Game of Thrones and I've already come across one other person who chose the same as me too. Great pick! I love The Hunger Games series.

I'm a new Bloglovin & Twitter follower

Donna @ The Happy Booker

Linseypop said...

It was a hard question this week I think. I don't read war type books so I had to think about mine.

New follower on bloglovin'

Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

Krystianna said...

I love the Hunger Games! It's definitely one of my favorite books. :) I'm a bloglovin follower!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Unknown said...

I picked the hunger games too! Glad to see so many love that book!

new follower via bloglovin'!

Here's my FF

Amber @Paradise of Pages

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin