Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rachel Harris's Flirt Squad!


  Well, guess what this is - probably all of you heard of it already since it's all around the blogsphere - but if not, believe me, it's just loads of fun and tons of goodies around this Flirt Squad so just keep reading to know more about it ;)

   So our lovely author, Rachel Harris organised this Flirt Squad as a part of promoting her book, My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century. Basically, what we will be doing is help Rachel promot her book by different, easy ways that Rachel has listed HERE. And with doing this we gain points and these points gains us levels and every time you reach a higher level, you can win some cool prizes :D

The Prizes ( List from Rachel Harris's post ):
  • First level (25 points): A Super Sweet bookmark and tattoo
  •  Second level (75 points): All prizes above PLUS a set of trading cards (your very own pocket-sized Lorenzo and Cat!), and a Super Sweet bracelet
  •  Third level (150 points): All prizes above PLUS your name in the acknowledgements of book 2 in the Super Sweet series, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES
  •  Fourth level (250 points): All prizes above PLUS a special note from me inviting you to the sequel to My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES, including a special sneak peek!
  •  ALL Participants who Reach Fifth Level (500 points): All prizes above PLUS an entry into a drawing to make a special appearance as a character in a future book.
  •  And the FIRST to Fifth Level (1000 points): Wins all the prizes above PLUS a sparkly tiara (you ARE an official Sweet Sixteen diva now after all), a special necklace with the cover of my book as a charm, and a signed copy of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century. ** This has been claimed. Congrats Jenna!! **
    So what wait are you waiting for? It's really fun and easy to join and it's INTERNATIONAL. You can get the info to sign up HERE.

    xoxo, Mariam
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

    I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

    *PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

    But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
    xoxo, Mariam

    NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Follow on Bloglovin