That was such a good book! Like seriously, I didn't expect it to be that good but yeah, it was. And the reason why is basically because it was fun as well as interesting and the characters were definitely a major factor in how this story turned out to be. The concept of this book I found at first a bit odd yet intriguing but then I grew to being familiar with it throughout the story and I really liked it to the say the least!
What I Liked:
- The love story. IT WAS THE SWEETEST! Together they were just spellbinding and individually they were also so lovable. Luke was like the perfect boyfriend and London had this attractiveness to her character and I loved them both.
- The characters in general were all well-crafted and I salute Cat for that. They were lovable as well authentic and they greatly added to the story.
- The plot itself was really fun. One where you can sit and read while having a good time and that is what you'd want from a story, right?!
- The twist! Oh yeah, there was one and a unique one too and boy! did it not make this story as awesome as it was. Because basically what it was that London had a messed up memory where she lives her life day by day and her memories are the future... or what she thought it all was. And as it odd as it may seem, it kinda sounds differently or less odd when you read it.
- We didn't get much of a detailed ending as to how things ended which I usually don't mind but in this book it was kind of a bummer, just not as satisfying.
Author: Cat patrick
Published: June 7th 2011 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Links: Goodreads | Amazon
Yay! So as promised I posted a review, school is still not in full force yet so I had quite some time to read and write the review :)