Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Review: The MapMakers Union



Synopsis:
Chloe Masters has a death wish, at least according to her friends. Still reeling from the loss of one of those closest to her she is living life on the edge. One by one she is pushing everyone away. Leaving her with the very person who betrayed her... Faith.

Her memories still locked away by the Forget Me Not, can Chloe discover the truth before she loses everyone she loves?  
  
My Review:

     Again, MJ Fletcher just keeps blewing me away. The    amazingness continue in the third book in the Doorknob Society where normal life couldn't be be on the same page with Chloe Masters. Wow! This series was just full of twists and turns and I really admire how the author was able to keep it all together and going on in this pace and orgnization, it just seemed so put together and authentic. 

   There are INCRIDEBLE things that I wouldn't be able to give away but the connections with the characters keeps growing here - mainly with Chloe. The ending which was crazy in a good way went a little bit on the hasty side and it's something I'm starting to recently notice that most authors do unfortunately.

   Overall, if you didn't already start reading this series then you HAVE TO! And this book was nothing less but I just wished for some romance and after what we got in the first two books it was hard for me to go through one without any. A definite page-turner, heart-wrenching and poigant story with an eventful storyline that would keep you getting through the pages like crazy, eager to know what's next. Can't wait for the next installment of this series!

Title: The Mapmakers Union
Author: M.J. Fletcher
Series: The Doorknob Society ( Book 3 )
Published: September 25th 2012
Source: MJ Fletcher ( Thank you so much ! )
Links: Goodreads
Rating: 4/5
My reviews: Book 1 | Book 2

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

1 Comments:

The Readdicts said...

I've heard of MJ Fletcher, but this is the first time I'm seeing this book! It does sound like a great read and you seemed to have loved it! Guess i'll go check it out... Nice review! :D

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin