Sunday, November 4, 2012

Showcase Sunday #2




Showcase Sunday is yet another fantastic meme hosted by Vicky
 from Books, Biscuits and Tea where we get to share all the books we received for review, bought, won or borrowed. So as exciting as that sounds we also get to know about tons of new books to add to our ever-growing lists and just visit many blogs and comment on hundreds ;) So enjoy! :D

***

Books I Recieved For Review:

   

Luminosity by Stephanie Thomas ( My Review HERE  )
Greta & The Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs
Embrace by Cherie Colyer

  

The Mapmakers Union by MJ Fletcher 
The Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie
Entangled by Jamie Carie

*Thanks to Stephanie Thomas, Chloe Jacobs, Cherie Colyer, NetGalley, MJ Fletcher, Nikki Jefford, B&H Books*

Books I Got:

  


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Boyfriend Thief by Shanna Norris
The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by



Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness ( This one was surprisingly a DNF for me :/ Click HERE to see what I though of it on Goodreads )

***

So that was about it this week! Any exciting books that you got? Tell me about it in the comments down below or leave me a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out ;)

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Entangled is an AMAZING Read!

Multimemo said...

Andrea!
Yeah! I CANNOT wait to start reading it :D Thank you for leaving a comment <3
xoxo, Mariam

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice!! Seeing lots of Greta and the Goblin King! Can't wait for the tour to start and the reviews to come in! It looks like an awesome read! And a very Labyrinth like feel to it! Cannot wait!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Hello, you are in my list of Nominees for the Leibster Award on my blog. You can check it out at PageGirlsPageofBookReviews
Thanks

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin