Friday, February 10, 2012

Book Review : Forever - The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3

       With Grace turning into a wolf, things got even harder. She and Sam, couldn't see each other for months. Yet trying to handle things, another problem popped up, the pack's safety and so Sam lodged Grace with him. And with her and Cole, they tried to figure things out while it was getting intense between him and Isabel and with him doing science experiments, trying to find a cure for the whole werewolf thing. Will they really ever find a cure? And if not how could Sam and Grace find a way to be in the same form at the same time? and which form should it be?
       In the last book of The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater, things are finally coming to an end. Forever is written from the point of view of Sam, Grace, Isabel, Cole and Shelby and reading from different aspects really helps in getting into the story way more better. This trilogy centers around the whole-hearted love between Sam and Grace and how they seem to complete each other, their love story was spellbinding, Sam and Beck, a father and a son relationship and Cole and Isabel, all weaved with paranormal events.
       Cole and Isabel, their humor, wrangle, dark twists and their affection toward each other. Cole stealing the show with his science experiments and his mature personality. I, at first, thought of him as a careless cute guy, with his rock star grin but his personality develops, also Isabel, I loved her in this book, she cared about her friends which I didn't think she was capable of. They both shone as a highlight through out the pages of the book. I really hope for a spin off novel for them.
      Stiefvater is a fantastic writer. She is able to capture the scenes quite well and deliver it to the reader. Out of the three books Forever is definitely my favourite. In this book i was always dying to know what will happen next, thrilled and anxious. Although I didn't like the ending, it didn't clarify much, leaving me guessing, which I'm not a fan of. You'll be like " No, no, no this can't be it " searching through the last pages seeing if you missed one or something.
    
   However, I really do recommend this series, you may not be as excited when reading the 1st book but as you go on, you will like it. Recommended if you like romantic paranormal young adult type of stories.

Author : Maggie Stiefvater
Grade Rating : A+

First 2 books review :
     Shiver : Review
     Linger : Review

Pages : 390

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin