Monday, April 16, 2012

Book-A-Holic: It's Monday.... What are you reading?


It's Monday... What are you reading is a fun weekly meme hosted Sheila from Book Journey.

Books I read Last Week :
     Wake by Lisa McMann ( Review )

Books I am currently reading :
    
Fade by Lisa McMann ( Book )

 For Janie and Cabel, real life is getting tougher than the dreams. They're just trying to carve out a little (secret) time together, but no such luck.

Disturbing things are happening at Fieldridge High, yet nobody's talking. When Janie taps into a classmate's violent nightmares, the case finally breaks open -- but nothing goes as planned. Not even close. Janie's in way over her head, and Cabe's shocking behavior has grave consequences for them both.

Worse yet, Janie learns the truth about herself and her ability -- and it's bleak. Seriously, brutally bleak. Not only is her fate as a dream catcher sealed, but what's to come is way darker than she'd feared....


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (ebook)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millenium, #1)Mikael Blomkvist, a once-respected financial journalist, watches his professional life rapidly crumble around him. Prospects appear bleak until an unexpected (and unsettling) offer to resurrect his name is extended by an old-school titan of Swedish industry. The catch—and there’s always a catch—is that Blomkvist must first spend a year researching a mysterious disappearance that has remained unsolved for nearly four decades. With few other options, he accepts and enlists the help of investigator Lisbeth Salander, a misunderstood genius with a cache of authority issues. Little is as it seems in Larsson’s novel, but there is at least one constant: you really don’t want to mess with the girl with the dragon tattoo.


Books I have my eyes on for this week:

That was mine, what about yours? Leave me a comment down below with yours or a link to your blog post and I 'll be glad to check it out and I'll be sure to reply. ;)

xoxo, Mariam

2 Comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much for the follow, I love books so its a definite follow back :) I'm currently reading the second book in the song of ice and fire series

x

Multimemo said...

Oh you are so welcome :) Heard alot about this series but never read or even watched the tv show ( unfortunately !! ) but I think I'll give it a try since so many people seems to be loving it and tell me what you think of it as well ;) And welcome to
Book-A-Holic !!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin