Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #1

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee where they choose a featured blogger every week along with a question for everybody to answer! It's an awesome way to meet new book bloggers and share the follower love :)


This is my first participation! And I'm really excited for all the fun stuff. Feature & Follow Friday is a very well-known hop around here and many of my favourite bloggers participate in it, some would be Alison and Parajunkee themselves ;) 

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)Q: Christmas in July. Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?

The UnquietLike right now, right now. If I was in the bookstore with this gift card. I would go get The Unquiet by Jeanine Garsee and The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead, I still didn't get it *Shocker* I know. Those aren't the most summery reads but I really do need them. But if I were to wait until August, there are so many new releases in August that I'm dying to get but guess I will stick with what's present right now.


So that was my answer :) What about you? Leave me a comment down below or a link to our own post which I'll be sure to check out ;)

Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

14 Comments:

BLHmistress said...

I still need to read Bloodlines, Hope you have a great weekend!

New follower

My FF

Lisa Nguyen said...

I can't wait to read both of these! I'm reading The Unquiet very soon!

Feature & Follow
Lisa @ Shatterbooks

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! I need to read the Golden Lily still myself!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

rachel said...

Great picks! The Unquiet looks amazing! :D

Thanks so much for stopping by - old follower here! xD

Unknown said...

Hopping through! Love Richelle Mead.. nice choices :) *New Follower*

Here's mine @ Realms of an Open Mind

Happy Reading :)

Mary said...

Hopping around! New follower!
I've on my wish list The Unquiet too!:)
Have a nice weekend,
here's my FF

http://readersdistrict.blogspot.it/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-1.html

Mary

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower! I read Golden Lily last week. It was incredible.
My Hop

Unknown said...

I loved The Golden Lily. I love Adrian. Haha. I have heard really good things about The Unquiet. New follower.

Carson @ Reader with Voice
http://readerwithvoice.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-1.html

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

the golden lily as been haunting me lol great picks.

aliaa said...

Oh cool Mariam! Sounds like an awesome read! I absolutely want to read it too!

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

Great choices! I really can't wait for The Unquiet. Sounds really creepy! and I have yet to start the Vampire Academy series...it sounds so good and everyone seems to be raving about Bloodlines and The Golden Lily nowdays! Great post and I'm a new follower :)

Kim said...

Great picks! Both books are on my to-read list (: I haven't actually finished the VA series though so I can't really get onto Bloodlines yet.

- Kim (old follower)
My FF

-Ria xo said...

I've heard great things about both of these, I hope you get to read them soon!

*New follower via GFC and Linky.(:

Jessi (Geo) said...

The Unquiet sounds really good and I've been wanting to read Mead's work FOREVER. Great picks!!
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the birthday wishes! <3

Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin