Thursday, July 26, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #2

Gain New Blog Followers

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee where they choose a featured blogger every week along with a question for everybody to answer! It's an awesome way to meet new book bloggers and share the follower love :)


Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?
Actually we didn't have summer reading in my school and still don't since I'm still in school. But one book that I can think of and would say that I really enjoyed reading during school was Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. Yup! Pride & Prejudice. That was in 9th grade, I believe. I loved it and I still watch it's movie until now whenever I find it, you know the one with Keira Knightley in it. 


***

So that was my hop. What about you? Leave me a comment down below or a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out ;)

xoxo, Mariam

14 Comments:

BLHmistress said...

How sad but I still need to Pride and Prejudice, have it on my Kindle though.

Have a great weekend!

My FF

Obsession with Books said...

I think I am one of the few people who hasn't read Pride & Prejudice.

My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-27th-july.html

Have a nice weekend :)

-Ria xo said...

I wish we could read this at school! It sounds so good, and I really need to get going on reading the Classics. New follower via GFC! Awesome blog, Mariam.(:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Jane Austen seems to be a popular pick! I actually never read any of her books.

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Multimemo said...

Oh you have to! It was so cute :)

Thank you for stoppng by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

It was great, you should give it a try or even watch the movie first :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo, Mariam

TheReadingPenguin said...

I didn't read Pride and Prejudice until after school, but I liked it! New follower! My FF

The Brunette Librarian said...

Pride and Prejudice is a wonderful choice! :)
The Brunette Librarian Blog

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Pride and Prej is my all time favorite Jane Austen novel.

Angela's Anxious Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela's Anxious Life said...

That would be a fun book to have to read in school. I wish I would've been handed books like these in high school!!

Angie
Angela's Anxious Life

Alisa Selene said...

Pride and Prejudice is a really fun novel :) Are you watching the webseries 'The Lizzie Bennet Diaries' it is really cute and funny!
I am a new follower btw!

Multimemo said...

Yeah, it was a really fun read especially for school ;) Following back and thank you for stopping by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

Oh you should Jessica! But thank you for stopping by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin