Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #4



Waiting on Wednesday is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
Genre: YA, Contemporary
Release Date: 3rd August 2012

SO WRONG FOR EACH OTHER...AND YET SO RIGHT.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with “freaky” scars on her arms. Even Echo can’t remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal.

But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo’s world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.

Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she’ll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

***

So... what books are you most anticipating? Leave me a comment down below or a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out :)

xoxo, Mariam

15 Comments:

Beverley said...

Mariam, you absolutely MUST read this book! I'm reading it right now and I'm LOVING it!!!! I have a feeling you'd like Noah ;)

Fantastic pick <3

Katie said...

I have actually already read Pushing the Limits, and I loved it. I always enjoy reading dual POV, and that's how this story is told. I hope you like it too.

My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-16-live-through.html

Magen Corrie said...

I have heard so much about this book, and I want to read it so so bad!!!

Great Pick!!

Magen Corrie
My WoW

Read Write Reviews said...

Ive read this and it is blooming brilliant!

My WoW!

Anonymous said...

Great pick! I too am looking forward to getting my hands on this!

ellepaulette said...

This does sound interesting!
Thanks for sharing,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2210

Grace Fonseca said...

New follower. Pushing The Limits was one of my favorites that I read this year. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Farah said...

I'm reading this now and it's SO good! Hope you'll get it soon! *fingers crossed* :D

Fara @ Tumbling In Books

Linny said...

I never read contemporaries, but this one does sound interesting. I've only heard people raving about it too. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it! :)

Special Needs Mom said...

This book was ok but hope you like it.

My blog - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com

Multimemo said...

Oh lucky you :) But I'm so glad you're enjoying it, can't wait to read it myself :) Noah, ummmmmm oh Beverley, I really want to read it NOW ;) But thank you for stopping by Bev and happy reading <3
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

So glad you loved it Katie :) Can't wait to read it myself, really excited :) But thank you for stopping by <3 Happy Reading!
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

I did too! And can't wait to get my hands an a copy :) Thank you Magen <3
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

Yay! Glad you loved it :) Can't wait to read it myself :D But thank you!
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

Me too!! But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic <3
xoxo, Mariam

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin