Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #3


Waiting on Wednesday is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy
Expected Publication: 2nd October 2012

Ananna of the Tanarau is the eldest daughter of a highly-ranked family in the loose assortment of cutthroats and thieves in the Pirate's Confederation. When she runs away from the marriage her parents have arranged for her, they hire Naji the assassin to murder her.

When a mysterious woman in a dress shop offers her magical assistance for dealing with the assassin, Ananna accepts. She never went in much for magic herself -- she lacks the talent for it -- but she's not quite ready to die yet, either. Unfortunately, the woman's magic fails.

Fortunately, Ananna inadvertently saves the assassin's life in the skirmish, thus activating a curse that had been placed on him a few years earlier. Now, whenever her life is in danger, he must protect her -- or else he experiences tremendous physical pain. Neither Ananna nor the assassin, Naji, are pleased about this development.

Follow Ananna and Naji as they sail across the globe, visiting such mysterious places as the Court of Salt and Waves, in their desperate effort to lift the curse. Soon they will discover that only by completing three impossible tasks will they be able to set themselves free.


So what books are you waiting for? Leave me a comment down below or a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out :)

xoxo, Mariam

2 Comments:

Magen Corrie said...

OOOOoooo I liked that WoW!!
It sounds like a book I would really like to read!!

Great Pick!
My WoW
MagenCorrie@Corrie the Book,crazed girl

Unknown said...

Now this is something I would really like to read. Thanks for sharing. I will put it on my Amazon wishlist now and hope to read it soon. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin