Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #5


Waiting on Wednesday is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Genre: YA, Sci-Fi
Release Date: 18th September 2012

Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t…

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.

***

So what books are you waiting for? Leave me a comment down below or a link to your own post which I'll be sure check out :)

xoxo, Mariam 

11 Comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Seeing this a lot! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Would it be horrible to brag about how I got an ARC of this through last week and it's awesome? Well I did, and it is... well worth a WOW post!

Thanks for posting, I'm a new follower :)

Check out my WOW

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

CANNOT wait for this one either.Have heard great things about this one


Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Mandy said...

This one sounds interesting in a good way. I'll have to keep my eyes out for it. Great choice.
New Follower
My WoW

Magen Corrie said...

First off.. Wow.. haven't heard of this book, but I'm so glad you picked this one. Gonna have to check it out!!!
And I really like the cover, too.

Great Pick :)
My WoW
Magen Corrie
~Corrie the book,crazed girl

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

New follower. Awesome book choice. I really can't wait for this one also. =] Thanks for sharing. Here is My WoW Post
Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

Michelle Santiago said...

i have had this one in my wish list for a while. so excited for it to come out and hopefully it's everything we hope it'll be.

Our WoW.

-michelle

Ashley said...

I am DYING to read this book! I actually won an ARC from The Story Siren but it hasn't arrived yet. But I think it sounds absolutely incredible! Squeee! Great choice! :)

My WoW - Mind Games

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

I love the sound of this book. I just saw the book trailer of Defiance-amazing. I cannot wait to read this!

If you read egalleys it's up on Edelweiss!

Tiffany Drew said...

Excellent choice! I can't wait to get my hands on this one too! I love the cover and it just sounds amazing :)

Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

Aneeqah said...

I'm definitely excited for this one!! That cover is just gorgoeus, first off. And then there's that fabulous synopsis! It sounds totally unique, and unlike anything I've read before. Can't wait to read it!

Fabulous pick! =)

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin