Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award ( 2 Awards ! )



Yay! Two Awards :) Thank you so much Kit Katz from Kitty Korner Library and Daniel from Book-O-Matic for nominating me, I really appreciate it guys  <3

Rules:

  1. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.
7 Facts about me:
  • My favourite color is black.
  • I have a tea addiction.
  • I write with my left hand.
  • I LOVE eating fruits, all types of fruits, watermelons, apples, grapes, peaches....
  • I'm an Egyptian and I love Egypt :)
  • I used to be a very talented swimmer :(
  • I love listening to music ( Adele, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, etc ).
Blogs I Nominate:

Thank you again Kit Katz and Daniel :D
xoxo, Mariam

7 Comments:

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

woot! congrats!

Michelle Sedeño said...

Congrats, Miriam! And thanks for nominating me!

So, you're a leftie, too? Cool! (Lefties rock. ;)

Multimemo said...

Thank you Shane!!!
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

Thank you Michelle!! And you deserve it :)
Yeah! Lifties all the way ;)
xoxo, Mariam

Michelle Sedeño said...

Hey, wanted you to know that I nominated you for Libester Blog Award! To know more, check it out here. :)

Ara @ My Book and My Coffee said...

Hello Mariam! This is so sweet of you! thanks so much for nominating me ;)
P.S. Love love Adele, too! ;)

Ara @ My Book and My Coffee said...

Hi Mariam ;) Once again, Congratulations! And thank you for nominating me. I've just published my own VB award. Check it out >> http://www.mybookandmycoffee.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

Thanks!
Ara @ My Book and My Coffee

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin