Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme host by The Broke and Bookish
And so here are some websites and blogs that I visit to some point regularly..... Hope you like it ;)
- We Heart It : A great source of pictures from all over the Internet. One of my favourite websites actually when it comes to pictures, any pictures.
- LoseIt : I use this website to organise how I eat, because sometimes when I'm not a diet, I just like to organise and keep track of what I eat. And it's really useful, helps me keep it mildly, when it comes to fixing my weight, to some point.
- Pixlr : I usually use more than one photo editing software since closing Picnick but currently I'm using this, which I find is really good.
- Teenager Posts : Again I'm sort of obsessed with pictures, but this time it's on Tumblr. Tons of good pictures.
- Elle & Blair : Beauty, hair and fashion. This is the website of the two well-known YouTubers Elle and Blair whom I absolutely love. And so I also really like their website.
- Make It & Love It : Who knew that I'm into DIY projects.. well, yes I am to some extent. Just starting though.
- Polyvore : Honestly, I don't visit it that often, but it is still a fun website where you can fix outfits together.
- LifeAnnStyle : Another DIY blog but a girly one, in addition to some fashion and stuff. It's the blog of yet another YouTuber that I recently found, Ann from Anneorshine.
- Teen.com : Some celebrity news, interviews and just things along this line. But originally it was because of Joey Graceffa ( one of my fav YouTubers ) that I visited the website, who has a new series on this website that I like to watch.
- Twitter : Twitter is just a daily must for me.
Hope you guys enjoyed. And so that's was mine. But what about you? Leave me a comment down below which I'll be sure to check out ;)