And today I have another tag but more of a get to know me sort of tag. And this tag was featured on Cami's blog and you check it out here. But without further ado, here it is....
1. How did you get your blog's name?
Well, technically I am addicted to books so that's where it came from and Book-A-Holic sort of went together.
2. If you could change your name to anything what would it be and why?
I mean Book-A-Holic isn't that unique but at the time, I wasn't truly aware of the names of the other blogs. I actually started my blog as soon as I found the whole book blogs community, so I didn't know enough :) If I would change it, it would be something like 'Crazy Obsession' or 'Longing to Read'. Probably 'Longing To Read' though.
3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
I would tell her to listen. To listen to her parents or older people in general whom have enough experience in life to know better. And not to care about satisfying other people around her, more specifically her friends for example and to try searching for what completes her and satisfies her, as a person.
4. How old where you when you learned how to blow your first bubblegum bubble?
Ah! Well, I remember struggling, I believe it was in 4th grade or 5th grade.
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a broadcaster actually. I believe that at the time, it was just the desire of being on TV.
6. What do you order at Starbucks?
Nothing extraordinary, I usually go for a cup of Cappuccino.
7. What's the hardest thing you ever laughed?
Well, when I laugh hard, I laugh hard and I laugh a lot.
8. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?
I actually used to play piano at a younger age but eventually I stopped. But now I would LOVE to play guitar. I really love the idea of just holding a guitar and making up songs or imitating songs I love and all that fun stuff.
9. What's your favorite thing to do when you are upset?
Read, it's my favorite escape. Or maybe buy myself a virtual gift, or perhaps something sweet to eat would work too.
10. What's your favorite movie?
Uhhh, maybe Harry Potter.
11. What's one food you can't live without?
Tea!! It's not food but it still goes into our tummies so that counts :)
12. What's your favorite dessert?
I stopped eating desserts, growing up and being on a diet for long intervals of time. My dessert now is represented in fruits, which I love. I love eating apples, watermelons, grapes, peaches & bananas, all types of fruit.
13. Favorite pizza topping?
Margaretta of course.
14. Would you rather have superpower to read-minds, or superpower to be invisible?
Reading-minds. It would be amazingly good and evil to know what other people think.
15. What did you do for your last birthday?
Well, my last birthday was nothing special at all. I'm usually not the person who celebrates there birthdays. So I could just hang out with friends, have dinner and all that jazz.
16. If you had one personal "selfish" wish what would it be?
Same here Cami, clothes. To have all the clothes that I could ever want.
So what do you think? Leave me a comment down below telling me which I'll be sure to check it ;)
And hope you all are having an amazing day!