Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday... What Are You Reading


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is a meme hosted by Book Journey.

Books I Read Last Week:
    Matched by Ally Condie ( Review Soon )
    Crossed by Ally Condie  ( Review Soon )


Books I'm Currently Reading:
The Scorpio Races 
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Published: 18 October 2011
 It happens at the start of every November: the Scorpio Races. Riders attempt to keep hold of their water horses long enough to make it to the finish line. Some riders live. Others die.

At age nineteen, Sean Kendrick is the returning champion. He is a young man of few words, and if he has any fears, he keeps them buried deep, where no one else can see them.

Puck Connolly is different. She never meant to ride in the Scorpio Races. But fate hasn’t given her much of a chance. So she enters the competition — the first girl ever to do so. She is in no way prepared for what is going to happen.

Books I Have My Eyes On:
     The Iron King ( The Iron Fey #1 ) Goodreads
   

What do you think? Leave me a comment down below which I'll be sure to check out ;)

xoxo, Mariam   


10 Comments:

heather said...

I'm impatiently waiting for my turn with Insurgent from the library. everyone seems to love the series. I'm not reading reviews though because I don't want to know too much about what it is about.

TP said...

I LOVED The Scorpio Races so I hope you enjoy it :-)

Tanya
Girlxoxo.com

Unknown said...

I've heard really good things about the Scorpio Races, I'm sure it will be lovely!

Multimemo said...

Yeah, it was tremendous, you should totally read it :) But thanks for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic :D
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

I actually just finished the Scorpio Races and it was amazing :) But thanks fot stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic :)
xoxo, Mariam

Multimemo said...

And it was ;) Thanks for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic :)
xoxo, Mariam

Mimi Valentine said...

Ohh, I LOVED The Scorpio Races and I'm so glad you did too! There's just something about Maggie's writing that's so magical, and I couldn't help but root for both Sean and Puck! <3 Plus, The Iron Fey series is one of my favourites too, so I hope you manage to get your hands on a copy! :)

Happy reading, Mariam! <3

Multimemo said...

Yeah I know! Her writing is enchanting :) And this book became one my favorites already :D

But thank you Mimi for your lovely comment and for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

BookHounds said...

I LOVED the Scorpio Races - I heard that it has been optioned for a movie....that would be fantastic.

Multimemo said...

OMG really!! That would be amazing because I absolutely enjoyed it :) Thanks you for sharing your thoughts <3
xoxo, Mariam

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin