Thursday, June 21, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #1


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine. This is my first participation and I'm excited for more. I still don't know yet if I'll stop posting my On My Wishlist post every Saturday but anyway and without further ado....


Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary
Expected Publication: 10 July 2012

Such a Rush
A sexy and poignant romantic tale of a young daredevil pilot caught between two brothers.

High school senior Leah Jones loves nothing more than flying. While she’s in the air, it’s easy to forget life with her absentee mother at the low-rent end of a South Carolina beach town. When her flight instructor, Mr. Hall, hires her to fly for his banner advertising business, she sees it as her ticket out of the trailer park. And when he dies suddenly, she’s afraid her flying career is gone forever.    

But Mr. Hall’s teenage sons, golden boy Alec and adrenaline junkie Grayson, are determined to keep the banner planes flying. Though Leah has crushed on Grayson for years, she’s leery of getting involved in what now seems like a doomed business — until Grayson betrays her by digging up her most damning secret. Holding it over her head, he forces her to fly for secret reasons of his own, reasons involving Alec. Now Leah finds herself drawn into a battle between brothers — and the consequences could be deadly.


I'm starting to love Jennifer Echols and this is going to be my second book by her. It sounds like an easy read, generally speaking, I think that Jennifer's style of writing is easy and hopefully this going to be appropriate for summer. Plus, I love the cover, so cute.


So what books are you most anticipating? Leave me a comment down below or a link to your own post which I'll be sure to check out ;)
xoxo, Mariam

3 Comments:

rachel said...

I want this too - it looks so different from everything else and fun! :D

Awesome blog. I'm following!

Here's mine: http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.com/

Check it out? I'd love it if you'd comment on my new post on cover releases! :D

Katie said...

Great pick. I can't wait to read this.

I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

Multimemo said...

Yeah it sounds really interesting :) And thanks for the follow and for stopping by <3
xoxo, Mariam

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin